Smart Money Tools
I am often asked, “What tools do you use for … ?” So, I decided to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your personal finance and online business needs. I’ll add to it as I discover more useful tools. So, I recommend bookmarking it for your convenience. Massive Success!
DISCLOSURE: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that I have experiences with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Without Money Basics, the rest of the steps (Money Guard, Money Mind, Money Growth) does not really matter. Think of a building without a strong foundation. Won't it simply collapse in no timel
- 3-Days Life Makeover by T Harv Eker – As the Lead Coach (Asia) for the Life Makeover private/group coaching programs, I have witnessed first-hand how people start to live the life they really want. This 3-days webinar gives you a good sampling of how this program helps you do just that!
- Millionaire Mind Intensive by T Harv Eker – Over 1 Million lives have been changed by this system (including mine!) and this is going to show you exactly how to put it into action. Tickets prices ranges from $FREE – $197, depending on the hosting country. Check out if there is a local MMI in your country.
- Money And You – What does Jack Canfield, Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, T. Harv Eker and Mark Victor Hansen has in common? They have all attended this one workshop to change their relationship with money and remove their limits to their success!
- Genius Test – What path should you follow in life? When you follow your natural genius, life becomes a joy. But if you focus on your weaknesses, everything becomes hard work. Take the free, one minute test, and discover your genius.
- Wealth Dynamics Profiling Test – This is a psychometric test to assess your personality, strengths, productivity, values and group behaviour, to determine your most natural way to build wealth. 250,000 entrepreneurs have taken the test to find their flow. And you can too!
- Wealth Spectrum Profiling Test – This will show you where you are on the wealth map so that you can save time, energy and money by getting clarity and certainty now. Avoid following the wrong advice or strategies – Know what to say no to.
- Millionaire Master Plan – This is the first book on financial success that provides you with a test and personalized plan based on where you are and where you want to go.
- Personal Financial Statement – basic template (xls)
- Personal Financial Statement – money jar template (xls)
- Cashflow 101 (Physical Game) by Robert Kiyosaki
- Online Cashflow 101 by Robert Kiyosaki
- Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
Guard yourself against unexpected financial loses that cause emotional distress. Also, guarding your time is just as Important
HEALTH – Guard Your Health
- The Gabriel Code (or The Gabriel Method) body transformation journey is a 6-week online series of intimate weight loss lecture and coaching sessions. They also have a checklist of items that help customers systematically address their fat triggers. Twice a week for 6 weeks, customers will join an online course with Jon Gabriel and a community of people like them. You can download a free chapter of the book or also take the Fat Trigger Quiz
- Dr Myron Wentz's Invisible Miracles: The Revolution in Cellular Nutrition
- Timothy Ferriss's The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
PRODUCTIVITY – Guard Your Time
- Workflowy – A free, web-based list application. On the surface, it looks extremely simplistic. However, with infinite nested lists, tagging and more, this is now my go-to app for managing all of my projects and breaking them down into individual tasks. Highly useful.
- Simpleology – This is a methodology of “Getting-Things-Done”. It is a pretty good system to start organizing your mind and it has a lot of step-by-step guide. However, it gets more and more complicated later on. So, I have to admit that I am still searching for the right app.
- Lastpass – Have difficulty remembering your password? This simple app remembers all of them so that you can focus on the more important things in life. I have been using this for many years. I would suggest that you only save passwords for unimportant websites only.
- Timothy Ferriss's The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- David Allen's Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Time and again, I see people who have an inner belief that “investing is risky”. Yet, they still get into a stock investing/trading course and get burned. While we know that we are supposed to think positively all the time, the mind keeps sabotaging us with all the negatives! So, strengthen your Money Mind is key before you start on Money Growth
- Creative Visualization – This is a collection of 12 guided meditation audios delivered by Lisa Nichols (mentor from The Secret), based on elements from Shakti Gawain's work and Silva Method. Lisa's teachings will take people on an ”experiential carpet ride” into their future from a very organic, practical and tangible place of touch, smell, feel and experience. You can download “The Beginner Guide on Creative Visualisation” or experience The Power of Creative Visualization.
- Philosopher’s Notes – The program consists of book summaries (PDFs and audio recordings) on 180 of the most popular books to ever be written and read, most of them focusing on ways to improve yourself and your life. You can get a FREE Philosopher's Note of your choice.
- Mind Movies – Would you agree that “a picture is worth a thousand words”? If yes, can you imagine what a movie will do, especially when it is about attracting wealth? These are so simple to create using their tools that use positive mental imagery & affirmations to be the most powerful tool available for visualizing & manifesting your dreams. You can also download 6 pre-made mind movies for free or to take their fun quizzes: Money Block Quiz, Success Blocker Quiz, Abundance Quiz, Mental Trap Quiz.
- The Optimist Creed
- EFT worksheet
- Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
- David J. Schwartz's The Magic of Thinking Big: Acquire the Secrets of Success
- Jeff Olson's The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
Money Growth – Internet Marketing
Below is a short list of essentials Internet marketing tools that I used for Smart About My Money and many other projects that I worked on. Click here if you want the complete list.
- Bluehost- All my websites are hosted with this hosting company for more than 10 years now. It offers 24/7 WordPress Support, 1-click WordPress Installation, and most importantly, Money Back Guarantee! It also comes with a free domain too.
- Genesis Theme – This is the WordPress theme and framework that the Smart About My Money blog runs on. It empowers you to quickly and easily build incredible websites with WordPress that is secure and search-engine-optimized.
- Aweber – Your email is only effective if it gets to your subscribers and this email marketing service provider offers the best delivery in the business. I have been using it for more than 10 years!
- Optimizepress – Other than being a theme, it is more known as a tool to create beautiful landing page, sales pages and membership portals. You can also create complete launch funnels and to build authority blog sites with it.
- Market Samurai – 99% of marketers fail to rank in the search engines because of poor keyword research. This software help you find those gold nugget opportunities that exist in your marketplace. Plus it’s going to help you avoid dead end projects before you even begin. This software is instrumental to how you “found” me on the internet!
- Yaro Starak's Blog Traffic for Beginners: Step-by-Step System To Build Your Blog Traffic From Zero To 1,000 Daily Readers
- Yaro Starak's Master Your Mindset: Productivity and Mindset training for Professional Bloggers
- Darren Rowse's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog
- Pat Flynn's eBooks The Smart Way: A Complete Guide to Publishing, Marketing and Automating a Killer eBook
Click here for a more comprehensive list of Internet Marketing tools that I use. (coming soon)